Instructions to Authors
- NEW manuscripts should be submitted directly to Editorial Manager. Resubmissions of articles previously submitted to msTracker should be re-submitted to msTracker to finish the review process. Please contact the Editorial Office, email@example.com, if you experience difficulties with the online systems or are unsure which system to use.
The letter of submission should include the following
- Name, postal address, phone number and e-mail address of the corresponding author
- Name of an Associate Editor with expertise in the area of the study (if no Associate Editor is suitable, the Editorial Office will handle the submission). No authors of a submission can serve as the Handling Associate Editor of that same submission. Additionally, an Associate Editor who has collaborated with the authors in the past three years cannot serve as the Handling Associate Editor.
- Statement that all authors have contributed to the work, agree with the presented findings, and that the work has not been published before nor is being considered for publication in another journal.
- A list of at least 6 potential reviewers knowledgeable in the area of the study and potential reviewer conflicts. The name of at least one statistician (clearly indicated) to review your article should be added if it includes statistics.
- Statement that procedures involving experiments on human subjects are done in accord with the ethical standards of the Committee on Human Experimentation of the institution in which the experiments were done or in accord with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975. (Compliance with these guidelines as well as protocol approval by a local Institutional Review Board should be specified in the text of the manuscript.)
- Statement that procedures involving experimentation on animal subjects are done in accord with either the guide of the institution in which the experiments were done, or with the National Research Council's guide for the care and use of laboratory animals. (Compliance with these guidelines as well as protocol approval by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee should be specified in the text of the manuscript.)
- Statement of all financial and material support for this research and any potential conflicts. (These should also be clearly identified in the acknowledgement section of the manuscript).
- Resubmissions should include the manuscript number and a point-by-point response to the previous reviews at the beginning of the manuscript file.
- Submission Letter and Manuscript Transmission
- Manuscript Preparation
- Submission Checklist